Friday, April 18, 2008
Making the Video
So Gregg came over yesterday at 1:30pm and we filmed until about 4:00pm. We just kinda shared our story, the history and process of our adoption decision, and some of the ins and outs of the process leading to today. Of the hours of filming, he has to cut it down to 4 to 7 minutes. I'm excited about the end result. The interesting thing is that Kathee and I both felt like we really didn't get in to the depth of the adoption process. It's funny that you can spend that much time sharing the story, and yet it feels like you are just getting started. I guess this is just a passion for us and part of our life, so it just kinda flows. I'm excited to see what comes next. I'll keep you in the loop of our travels. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment