So I've been thinking A LOT lately about how I think our monthly update on Gideon should be coming soon. I believe that it came about this time last month. I'm so excited to hear how he's doing. And am hoping we get a picture with it. He turned 16 weeks old this past Tuesday, so he must be getting big by now. I hope today is the day! How fun to have things for which to be excited each day. God is so good to His children. What an honor to be his adopted son!
In Him,
isaac t
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi- the director of the AWAA transitional home is in the US for a few weeks. I don't know if she'll be e-mailing updates while she is here.
isaac and kathee, ive liked to see a pic of your son when you get it.. i just pray that some day ill be able to see my son but i dont think so not until he is 18 years old.. i hope you get your son soon.. love kimberly ann
Post a Comment