Upon opening the mail today, we received three copies of Gideon's Record of Foreign Birth certificate. Lists Kathee and I as Mom and Pop! Pretty cool stuff!
Congratulations Mom and Dad. That's awesome. Thanks so much for your encouraging words on our blog. They arrived when I was in a slight slump. For a brief moment I was forgetting to thank Him for how easily this process has gone so far and was putting a human time table on things. Needless to say, He brought me back to my knees where I belong.
1 comment:
Congratulations Mom and Dad. That's awesome. Thanks so much for your encouraging words on our blog. They arrived when I was in a slight slump. For a brief moment I was forgetting to thank Him for how easily this process has gone so far and was putting a human time table on things. Needless to say, He brought me back to my knees where I belong.
Post a Comment