Gideon is one tired-out boy, here. This is after spending a couple hours in the water park pool and a couple hours of hanging with the kids. He's ready for a nap (not that he took one the entire way home from Dubuque). When we got home, I fed him, Kathee went to a jewelry party with a friend of her's from church, and I took Gideon for a couple hours to the Rock Island County Fair. He, and we, had a great day.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Gideon and Mom At the End of the Senior Class Trip
Gideon is one tired-out boy, here. This is after spending a couple hours in the water park pool and a couple hours of hanging with the kids. He's ready for a nap (not that he took one the entire way home from Dubuque). When we got home, I fed him, Kathee went to a jewelry party with a friend of her's from church, and I took Gideon for a couple hours to the Rock Island County Fair. He, and we, had a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment