Friday, September 17, 2010

Revisionist History: Moses and Pharaoh's Daughter

Little Moses bursts his head out of the basket, with his eyes trying to get acclimated to the sun.
Where am I? And what is all this stuff inside the basket with me?
I need to stand up and get a good look at my bearings. Hey who's that over there? And why are all those ladies watching her? Why are they talking amongst themselves and looking at me?
I'm normally a bit bashful. I wonder, can I ask that lady for some help? Get up the courage to ask, get up the courage to ask, get up the courage to..... AWESOME, those ladies are coming this way! Thank you LORD.



*Hope you enjoyed Gideon's little revisionist story of Moses, in his own actions.

1 comment:

shirley said...

Is that a basket that Gideon once fit in? A basket that Hope will sleep in? Wow. It might be too small because surely babies aren't that small, are they?
Good acting job, Gideon !