We were given gift certificates to Belgian Village during Pastor Appreciation Month, so for my day off today, we used them!
Here Kathee and Hope wait for the food!
Gideon and I mess around a bit waiting for our food to come!
Naturally, I ordered the cow tongue sandwich (due to ordering it the previous times I've gone). They put it on raisen bread. So, like I did when I was a kid, I ate the tongue on the plate. I asked them for a side of horseradish, to which they obliged. IT WAS SO GOOD! However, my family disagreed. Kathee said I was sick. And upon asking Gideon why he didn't want to try some of my lunch, he said it was because "it looks disgustin!" The little troll. MY SANDWICH WAS AWESOME!!!
Afterwards we walked around the mall. I pushed Hope (as usual).
And Gideon got to be carried by Kathee (after his feed started to hurt...AS USUAL!!).
All in all, a great day off!
2 comments:
What the heck kind of sandwich is THAT? It did NOT look appetizing! But those kiddo's looked sweet as can be!
Isaac, I love it that you share a love of tongue with your father-in-law. With love from your sister-in-law.
Post a Comment