Gideon has decided that he wants to grow a "fro." So we are back to putting Shea butter in his hair each day, Pink lotion, and having him sleep in a dew rag. However, as his hair grows out, we need to take him to get lines cut in his hair. So I took Gideon on a mission on Saturday to get it done. There is a place about a block from our house, on the Anenue, that I took him to see if they do it.
I walked in to this place and said, " My son is from Ethiopia. I'm obviously not. He wants to grow his hair out and his mother and I don't know what he needs. Do you take care of that here or can you refer me someplace?" She told us to wait ten minutes and she'd take care if us.



1 comment:
Close-ups of the lines, please!
Post a Comment