Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Our Time in Monmouth, IL

This past weekend, a family in our church invited us to use their cabin for the weekend.  So we spent Thursday-Sunday down by Monmouth, IL.  It was a blast!  here are some pictures.  



3 comments:

auntbonnie said...

Love the tongue curling. When we (smart aleck) kids came home from school with the news that tongue curling is genetic and you can either do it or not, kathees grandma Skanse would get so furious that there was something she could not MAKE herself do, that she would not speak to us for hours and I would see her covertly still trying to curl her tongue. That woman was ferocious.

Isaac T said...

Bonnie, I don't know if you read these again or not, but that's hilarious... and genetic! Kathee struggles with rolling her Rs. She still practices, this has been going on as long as I've known her. Grandma Skanse is alive and well in my wife!

auntbonnie said...

Well, then, hold on tight, sir. It will be quite a ride! (but you already knew that...). Love to all.