Monday, October 20, 2008

Well, It's Sunny In Djbouti!

I'm not trying to offend our friends we are going to be visiting in Djbouti. However, as I looked up what the temps will be this is what I found. Are you kidding? The "comfort level" of 105? Anything about 70 or above we are tettering at or above my comfort level. THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Low temperature: 80 °F 81 °F 84 °F 81 °F 78 °F 80 °F 79 °F
High temperature: 95 °F 97 °F 95 °F 94 °F 94 °F 93 °F 94 °F
Comfort level: 97 °F 99 °F 100 °F 103 °F 105 °F 105 °F 103 °F
Wind Speed: 7 mph 8 mph 10 mph 14 mph 5 mph 12 mph 2 mph
Humidity: 33% 34% 44% 54% 76% 57% 68%
UV Index: 7 (High)7 (High)7 (High)7 High) 7 (High)7 (High)7 (High)
Chance of Rain: 0% 0% 0% 0% 30% 0% 30%
Amount Rain: - - - - - - 0.0 "

No comments: