Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Something Unique

Due to there being a whopping ice storm, Catalyst was cancelled tonight. Which meant I got to be a part of Gideon's Wednesday night routine (which I've never been able to take part in since Gideon came home last November due to youth group every week...aside from holidays when his routine is all out of whack anyway). On Wednesday nights, Kathee and Gideon have a movie night, which normally amounts to a Veggie Tale. As Gideon isn't impressed at all with tv or movies (as proved to me tonight when he lost attention in the movie at the 2 minute and 19 second mark of the movie) Kathee kind of does up the movie night and they have fun together. So tonight I got to take part in the movie (maybe like father-like-son, I kept falling asleep only to have my son come over and not-so-gently wake me up each time). Tonight was something (not sure the first name) and the Minnesota Tomato (or something like that). Here are the pictures!



The arms crossed thing is a new addition in Gideon's arsenol. He does this during every meal as he watches me sit like this after supper while Kathee and I chat. The other thing he's doing now as a parrot is to hold his arms crossed and then bust out laughing (last night even going so far as to cover his eyes). The kid is a little spunge... and I love being his Papa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well! A man's gotta have a good chair if he's gonna watch football! Good job all.
Bonnie.