Thanks for the clothes, Aunt Beth and Uncle Larry. My parents love them, and whatever they put me in, I think is just grand. I love you and Larry very much, Gideon Markos Terwilleger
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Time with Great Aunt Beth and Uncle Larry
On Friday of this week, my aunt Beth and uncle Larry stopped by with some new duds for Gideon. So naturally we had to have a little fashion show for him to show off his new stuff. Boy that kid is handsome! Thanks Beth and Larry for the new cloths and for stopping by for a short visit!
Nice, new orange winter jacket. Kinda looks like a puffy coat. He'll be stylin as he struts into the nursery with that little hummer!
Aunt Beth needs to help get the cuff buttons buttoned. At first Gideon thought it a bit of a game, especially when taking note that he was getting his picture taken.
Here Gideon must be filling in Aunt Beth on the finer things of what it's like being a 20-month old boy.

Thanks for the clothes, Aunt Beth and Uncle Larry. My parents love them, and whatever they put me in, I think is just grand. I love you and Larry very much, Gideon Markos Terwilleger
Thanks for the clothes, Aunt Beth and Uncle Larry. My parents love them, and whatever they put me in, I think is just grand. I love you and Larry very much, Gideon Markos Terwilleger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is breathtaking how grown up our kids look when they get into grown-up clothes. Gideon, you look almost ready for college!
Bonnie.
Post a Comment