This past weekend we went out to the Orion (IL) football game. The game and atmosphere is much more laid back than here in the Cities. So while the band was warming up I walked him down to where they were and walked within about 4 feet of them. He was in heaven.
After half time he asked if they were coming back to play. Upon hearing that they weren't he asked if they were at home getting ready for bed. Then he went through his nighttime routine and asked if they were doing the same (brushing teeth? read story? pray? say the peace?).
Tonight Gideon decided to use his PVC pipe (the one normally used to act out the part of Moses) as a flag (I'm assuming he got this from watching Caitlin-from-church at the Rock Island game a few weeks ag0). He was absolutely hilarious tonight. He was probably playing "marching band" for about 15 to 20 minutes. Here goes.
1 comment:
Gideon! Who knew that you would do such a great job in a marching band?! I'm proud to know you and excited to see you again!
Post a Comment