Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hope and Vada

Yesterday our good friend Tara stopped by with her daughter Vada.  They live a just down the block and we love it when she and her husband and kids visit.  
Vada and Hope get along just great.  And since they both, with the help of their mothers, LOVE PINK, they are two peas in a pod.  
So while the little ladies sat and coo'ed at each other...
The mothers were able to take it all in, as they sat and chatted.  
We love being able to do life with Tara's family, as for a great while Vada was so sick that she wasn't able to leave the house, nor have any visitors.  BUT NOW.....
The fun begins... and Hope just love it!

3 comments:

MudPuddleRoo said...

How wonderful to see the beginning of a beautiful relationship....little baby sisters in Christ....yippee!

shirley said...

Photos are a great record of a great budding friendship. I have no memory of similar relationships with my girls at that age. Perhaps it's the absence of photos and not the absence of people.

Twilson9608 said...

I had no idea you were taking pictures! I kept thinking of getting my camera from the trailer, but I was enjoying our play and conversation. I am so glad that you got some of the girls interacting. It was so neat to see Hope smile and react to Vada and then to see Vada take interest in Hope. I look forward t seeing them grow together. Oh and we love you guys too! Thank you for sharing this post.