I am completing (not very well, it seems) my last study session before I take my first seminary test later tonight. Although I have my head phones on and Pandora cranking out The Fray, Kathee thought it best to have Gideon in the kitchen with her while I study in the living room so I can better focus (she's awesome). So they decided to make "dualing" batches. As Gideon uses the black sauce pan for "making" everything (mostly fake birthday cakes), he and Mama are an insatiable team and a force to be reckoned with. Now, I'll stop writing and get to the task at hand... memorizing all the important dates in the lives of Erasmus, Luther, Zwingli, Calvin, Knox, the confessions, and a whole host of other things. I'm out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for chocolate chip cookies. Wish I could make and eat them all the time. I bet your recipe was at least as good, Gideon.
Post a Comment