Gideon LOVES forts. And I love being able to come up with better and better forts for Gideon to play with throughout the day when I have a day off.
I'm actually a bit embarrassed that it took me this long to come up with the idea. Thanks for our friend Kristin Cornell, daughter of Rhonda McKinley (one of my adult leaders and a great friend of the family), we have a pretty sweet couch to use... and turn in to the perfect fort starter!
Step 1- move the couch forward, and put folding chairs along the wall in the perfect distance so as to hold up the couch cushions.
Step 2- get the boy to help move the cushions into place.
Step 2A- be amazed that a couch cushion is so heavy for a two and a half year old boy to strain at moving it.
Step 3- start setting up and have Gideon get super-excited!
2 comments:
Forts are so amazing! Great job on this one Gideon and Isaac!
Oh, Gideon, I'm still a novice at forts. Will you teach me your techniques next summer?
Love, Will
Post a Comment