Tonight I came up with a great idea. As Gideon is constantly talking about ice cream, and is incessantly scouping ice cream and asking Kathee and me what kind we'd like (which, interestingly, he never has Neapolitin). So since he's never seen it made from scratch, I thought it'd be fun to surprise him and have him help me make the recipe and tell him it's a mystery as to what we were making. So we did.
So we grabbed the supplies we'd need.
Even tying Gideon's apron the way my dad did when i was too little to wear it normally! And he loved pouring in everything we needed.
He was pretty certain he knew how to stir everything up and do it "all by mine self." So I helped him a bit by making sure all the sugar was worked in.
And he even made sure he helped me pour the mystery-mixture into the machine.
As he kept watching, I continued to ask him what he thought it was going to be. All he kept saying was, "I forgot Papa." Translation... I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment