Wednesday, December 5, 2007
My New Passport Arrived Today
There are times in life when you amaze yourself with your lack of insight with the obvious. As we were finishing up our dossier stuff, Kathee stumbled upon the fact that my passport turns obsolete in March. That's great, except that it appears we may be headed to Ethiopia (we hope) in April. So I got into meltdown mode after hearing last summer that it now takes like 6 months for a passport. So I sent in my current passport a couple weeks ago and got it back today. Can you imagine the disappointment of not being able to go to Ethiopia because my passport wasn't good anymore? My wife rocks my face off. And man, my passport picture??? I look good! Oh yeah, and I was pumped that I got my old one back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They sure are going a lot faster these days...not so sure why, but it does make it much better -especially in times like these!! Congrats again. I'm so excited for you guys!
hey, let's see that good lookin' passport photo, and while you're at it toss in your Drivers License! haha.
woohoo!
Post a Comment