Thursday, October 16, 2008

Meet our Son!!!!

Our adoption of Gideon has been finalized in the Ethiopian court system. That means we passed! We are now legal parents of Gideon Markos Terwilleger. We are also now able to upload pictures of our son. Enjoy!!!!

Gideon's October Update Picture


Gideon's September Update Picture


Gideon's August Update Picture


Referral Picture #2


Referral Picture #1

16 comments:

Renee' said...

SO happy for you! Gideon is a doll, what a cutie. Real men wear pink... LOL! Congrats, Terwilligers!

Lori said...

Congrats. We can't wait to meet you! See you soon! In like 16 days!
Love ya guys!

Kimberly Kulp said...

He is so cute! I just want to kiss those lips!
Congratulations. What a beautiful day the Lord has made!

Kim

Susan said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful!!

Praising God! Susan

Danielle said...

Congratulations. SO happy for you. What a wonderful day this is!

Blessings,
Danielle (AW)

Paul and Holly West said...

YEA! Congratulations! So happy for you guys! He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Holly

Angie Mock said...

I've been praying for you guys during this court process and was so happy to see little Gideon's picture today! He's precious! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

hes so cute i want to give you and kathee a big hug.. gideon is so cute... love kimberly

Anonymous said...

Very precious pictures! What a blessing! Praise the Lord!

Mindy said...

Congrats and thanks for the call!! I'm sorry I missed it....I was at an event all day. I saw my voice message light blinking and rolled my eyes. However, I only had one message and it was fantastic news!! Congratulations. He is so beautiful! I hope I get to meet him someday soon!

Ray and Lisa said...

So cute! Congrats! See you soon!!!

Jaime said...

Congrats! He is handsome! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

OH MAN YOU GUYS!!! HE IS JUST SO CUTE!!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
~Amy & Dietrich

Craig and Melanie said...

Thanks for sharing your lives through this process. We are so happy for you guys! He is so beautiful!!

Kari said...

Congrats!!!!!! He is just adorable!! We are sooo thankful we were able to see this cutie pie in ET...I PRAY he was on the video!!!
Blessings & we will pray you home!!
lots of love,
Kari

Mark & Mel Harpold said...

Just in case you didn't see my post on the big YG....when I ran to your blog to see your sweet boy, I noticed that your Gideon is wearing the shirt that Myliah was wearing the first time we saw her (his referral pics)!! It brought back a flood of emotions and great memories for me!! CONGRATS!! He is precious!!!

Love,
Mama Mel