Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Body By Bud
Kathee walked to Vintage Baby (a consignment store) for an Easter outfit for Gideon. I sure hope the pictures below are not what he is wearing this Sunday for Easter. Although this week's high is supposed to be 80, I don't see this as the best choice. Plus, modesty here, folks, modesty!
Not sure if he is flippin the wax here, going all P-Diddy on us in his urban swimwear or what. Either way, he's hot!
Although Momma does P90X, this physique is all-natural!
His new dance is to hold his shirt under his chin, and dance around while slapping his stomach. If we ask him, he'll do the "tongue dance" where he spins around flipping his tongue in and out of his mouth. Not sure if he can do the tongue dance and the belly slap dance simultaneously yet, we'll work on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think "modesty" is the argument you use when he wants to wear a Speedo (please, may it never happen). He looks great.
Bonnie.
Post a Comment