Gideon loves his dog Solomon (he pronounces it Sah-Sah as that's Kathee's nickname for Solomon and because Gideon can't pronounce Solomon). Tonight while Kathee and I got caught up in kicking the ball back and forth to each other, Gideon headed for the door and wanted to go inside. Solomon (our black lab who hates being outside, hates playing fetch, is afraid of water, and is allergic to grass) was also waiting at the back door to be let back inside.
When I turned to look at Gideon, he had his arm resting across Solomon's shoulders and was just standing at the back door with Solomon just watching Kathee and I play together. It was pretty awesome, actually!
2 comments:
The kids got to stick together while waiting for the parents to finish doing their thing.
Yup. It's good to have a buddy. (And I love all your pix so much that I have to comment on every one of them!) Thanks for a big update! Bonnie.
Post a Comment