Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun At Ditty's

Rhonda (Ditty) is a dear friend of the T's.  We enjoy going down to her shop in downtown Moline and hanging out.  Well, okay, let's be honest.  Kathee goes down for the shopping.  Gideon goes for the treats that Ditty gives him.  Hope goes wherever we go.  And I go to hang out with Rhonda and see if I can't make her laugh.    
Rhonda loves our children and is a pretty great surrogate grandmother since our folks live out of town.  
Gideon makes himself at home and pretty much goes wherever he pleases in the store.  
And Hope is getting more and more used to Rhonda.
This is the way I was successful in getting Rhonda to laugh.  I took the girl's tutu that she sells, placed it on Junior's noggin (making it look like the pink afro), and had him go ask her a question.  She got a great laugh out of that one!  

Ditty, thanks for letting us come down and hang out.  We love you! 

1 comment:

shirley said...

Rhonda, ask Kathee if there is anything she has been forgetting to give you as a thank you present from me for being the grandmother I wasn't when Gideon needed caring for when Hope was being born and Kathee revived.