Friday, October 31, 2014

Greek Test 2 Today.

Here are the first four pages of my Greek exam that starts at 11:00 today.  This does not include 200 potential vocab words or the ten Bible verses that I have to be able to number (according to parts of speech for each word), decline each verb (present, active, indicative, third person, plural, etc) and participles, and translate each verse.  So there's a lot to remember.  I'm honestly feeling really good about it.  Nonetheless, please pray for me.  




Here are the verses I have to be ready to dissect.  
The great thing is that Doctor sets us up to succeed.  He could absolutely destroy us.  He's literally one of the world's leading scholars in his field.  Yet he teaches us kindergarten Greek with compassion.  I love this guy.  

My test goes from 11-12:15.  Thanks for praying!

Just for fun, here's my stack of Greek flash cards!


No comments: