Thursday, November 20, 2014

Book List


So the semester is coming to a close.  I believe I only have two more books to read for the semester (my Covenant Theology book will carry on through next semester, however).  This does not include 3 other books (one over 500 pages) that I read on my Kindle.  It also doesn't include one class that didn't have a textbook but had umteen million readings that I got to print off and read.  So to say that my nose has been in a book a lot this semester is an understatement.  Oftentimes I get done with one book, and if I have time before my next thing I immediately grab another book for a class and start/continue reading.  This is crazy.  My best friend is the highlighter (so I can highlight and then go back in order to write papers).  Great books, for the most part.  I just wish I had time to digest them.  

No comments: