Saturday, November 8, 2014

Krispy Kreme

Since Kathee and I went to bed early last night, we also woke up early today (which I don't normally do).  However, that allowed us to drive down to the Krispy Kreme for breakfast (Kathee's idea).  When there was a KK in Davenport, and before we had kids, Kathee and I would sleep in every Friday (my day off) and then head to Krispy Kreme for breakfast.  We had so much fun.  So it was great to head down there this morning for breakfast.  
The two older kids were very interested in how the best donuts on the planet are made.  
Both of the girls really got into their donuts.  They had glaze everywhere!

Gideon even said they were better than Dunkin Donuts AND Donut Delight (a place in Moline that everone loves but I think is gross).  What a good morning!

No comments: