I wanted to post this video as I have a lot of connections in this video. First, Professors Barrs and Ryan were my Apologetics and Outreach profs this semester. The classroom video that they show was taken during one of my class periods. Wade, one of the gentlemen that's interviewed in the video was in three of my classes this semester. Professor Perry will be my Greek 2 professor in January and my Covenant Theology 2 prof in the spring. Some of the church video was taken at New City Fellowship- South City. Although we are currently at NCF- University City, one of my professors has encouraged us to check out South City to see about getting involved there (we did check it out and think we'll find another church to be involved in).
Professor Barrs did an absolute number on my soul this semester. Spending time with him in class was an absolute privilege. I've never met a Christian like him in my life. Absolutely amazing man. When a former student of mine committed suicide this semester and I needed help in knowing how best to minister and be involved, I went and met with him. Unbelievable man of God. I hope you'll enjoy the video, and for those who haven't been to campus yet to visit us, you'll get a glimpse of campus and the fair city of St Louis!
https://vimeo.com/112710056
By the way, I'm not in the program they are promoting (I'm in the MDiv program).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment