Sunday, December 2, 2007
An amazing blessing!
Although this is my first post, and have much to share to "get everyone up to speed," I thought I'd write about one of the most amazing things that has happened to Kathee and I so far in this process to adopt our son. As I sat in the sanctuary this morning doing my normal preparations for the worship service, a lady in our church came up and sat beside me and handed me a plastic bag with an envelope inside. She said the envelope was not from her, but that if I wanted to send a thank you note that I should give it to her and she'd get it to the right place. The envelope said I was to open it at home, which I would have done anyway as Kathee was home sick today. Upon opening the envelope, there were no less than 50 hundred dollar bills inside. Can you imagine? Someone whom didn't want us to know who was blessing us, gave us $5000 in cash to help with adoption costs. Are you kidding me? Kathee started crying, I was just dumbfounded (surprise). So naturally, we praise God for His continued lavishing of His love upon us, His providing for our needs, and blessing us beyond anything we can imagine! God is so good! Please celebrate with us as God's work in our lives and in this process is obvious and praiseworthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is so wonderful Isaac!! I'm excited to keep up with you and Kathee as you go through this process. Thanks for keeping us posted. I'm thinking of you and praying for you.
Much Love,
Mindy
Totally exciting. Thanks for letting me know about the blog.
Love, Sharon
Post a Comment