Tuesday, February 18, 2014

100 Days of School

So here's something I learned.  Apparently the 100th day of school is a big deal down here.  I'd never heard of it before Gideon was in school.  I talked to the kids in my youth group about it and they'd all heard of it.  So I guess it's a thing down here.  

So Gideon was able to dress up in what he thought he'd look like when he is 100 years old.  He dressed up in Sunday best, and Kathee put some baby powder in his hair, and off he went.  He thought he looked pretty good.  

At school they had things to snack on that had 100 items, read some Doc Seuss book with the number 100 in it, etc.  

As you have been able to see the last months, my iPhone camera is junk (not real crisp) but I think you get the idea.  And in reality, I think most are interested in the pictures anyway.  

2 comments:

auntbonnie said...

Yeah, the 100th day is everywhere. After six elementary school years times three kids, you'll know more than 100 ways to count to 100. Oh, the perks of parenting...

sharonsteener said...

Will had a 100 days celebration, too. Enjoyed reading up on the T's for the first time in a while. Thank you for keeping us posted!