Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cave Dwellers?



So we've had some snow here this winter.  I've waited 12 years for a winter like this! 
When I lived at 8354 in Dubuque, there was always a large snow pile by the driveway.  I loved building snow caves in it and then climbing in.  It was so fun.
So this year we have enough snow.  So I tried my hand again at building one for the kids.  It was funny watching the kids as I started.  "what are you building, Papa?"  I built it large enough so that both kids can fit into it at the same time.  Actually, I can fit in it comfortably.  Lest you worry, the kids can't play in it unless I'm with them.  I love winter!  And I'm glad my kids are learning to love it, too.  Too bad we are moving south for next winter.


No comments: