Friday, December 5, 2008

Daily Devos Have Gone to a Whole Nutha Level!

Here's the morning routine at the Terwilleger house. Kathee gets up, wakes up Gideon, changes him, feeds him. I wake up, jump in the shower, and come downstairs to do my morning Bible study and prayer time. Kathee brings him downstairs to me and then she goes up and showers. After that she comes down and does her daily Bible study and prayer. And I care for Gideon during the time she showers and does devotions.
Recently, Gideon has desired to participate in my quiet time. So this morning, with camera by the computer during devo time, I shot a bit of video for your enjoyment.
Man do I love this kid!

5 comments:

auntbonnie said...

And thus you have a new definition for "quiet" time! Great video, fun to hear him talk. Thanks.

shirley said...

Isaac! He's saying Da-da, which is baby talk for YOU his daddy! At first I thought it might be Mormor he was saying, but on the 17th time through, I'm convinced it was da-da.

sharonsteener said...

Darling Da-Da talk. Woops, is he too big for words like "darling?"
Love, Sharon

Mindy said...

What a cutie!! So fun!

Unknown said...

was that him filling his shorts at the end? couldn't tell. awesom vid either way.