Thursday, August 14, 2014

Let The Nations Be Glad

I realize that the picture below does not do a great job of making my point.  Rather, it looks more like Esther is digging through Esther's hair in search of lice.  That's not what she is doing.  Rather, I am making the point that it's a joy to see how diverse campus housing is right now.  The picture below is of Esther (from China, who lives in the next building up with her familiy, who is also from China) with our little Esther.  By the way, there are 4, count em, 4 Esther's on campus right now.  
I am really enjoying this fact.  Of the top of my head, there are families on campus from Canada, Britian, Germany, India, Korea, and China.  I love it that there are families from varying cultural backgrouds living on campus.  And I love that my kids get to build relationships with children from other cultures, as well.    
The above picture is Gideon with his buddies Charlie (dressed as Batman) and Moses, who is from Chennai, India.  


No comments: