Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Joyful Son


I think Gideon is making a fine transition into the Terwilleger family. He is like this almost all the time. He is quick to smile, laugh, and has a great sparkle in his eye. We love him to death. And oh yeah, Kim, he loves his tiger. And Matt and Katie, he loves the toy you gave him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam is sitting next to me as I am looking at the pictures and we have both decided Gideon is one of the cutest kids we know. Glad to hear he likes the toy!

Mindy said...

So CUTE!! What a little peanut!

Nunez Family said...

WOW! What a cutie:) I love that he has tht joyful spirit. Amazing our kids are home with us huh & that they can be so happy already! God is good! Siah misses his bud:) We pray you have a blessed 1st Christmas with Gideon!
Love The Nunez's