Sunday, September 14, 2014

Greek Quizzes


This picture is not to show off.  This picture is to remind you to pray for me.  I spend TONS of time studying Greek.  I honestly wake up in the morning already saying Greek endings (that's sick) in my head.  I have my first test this coming Wednesday (this one is 15% of my final grade).  And though my quiz scores are good, I don't feel like I have proficiency yet.  That will come with time and practice.  It will also become "over-learned," as Doctor Yarbrough says to us all the time.

So far, Greek is my favorite class.  Certainly not because it comes easy to me, but because I'm able to measure my progress (we take a quiz each class period).  

I'm also liking my professor A LOT MORE.  Even to the point that I told Kathee last week that as there are the courses he teaches that I'd love to take more from him.  Weird going from not liking him at all to  giving him first dibbs to future courses.  Oh how things change quickly at seminary.    

No comments: