So they came to supper tonight at 5:30. Kathee made a pot roast and we ate like kings and queens.
They were a bit late for supper as Beth had to sit in traffic when coming home (they live somewhere on campus) from the Cardinals game.
Doctor Dalbey was a lot of fun (I'd never met him before they arrived at our door). He was really great with the kids and took interest in each kid separately. They have grandkids who are 6, 3, and 1, so he was right at home with our kids. That was really fun to see.
We had a blast with them tonight and would love to have them over again.
It was pretty cool tonight when Gideon and I were praying together. He thanked God for "Mark and Beth" and prayed that God would bless them. I thought it was pretty cool that he prayed for them by name and really had no concept with what a neat honor it was to have them join us for supper tonight.




No comments:
Post a Comment